Fw: Delivery failure (discussion@nsrca.org)

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 10 10:02:22 AKST 2005

Ed:
Green Sea is a (very nice) grass strip airport in So.Carolina.  It is
near the small town of Loris; both names are on the Auto Club maps.
 From up north, I-95 is a good starting point, as far as routing goes.
The contest is on Apr. 2 and 3, (D2) and the CD is Buff Miller.
Info is on the D2 web site.  I believe the U.R.L. is www.nsrca.org/D2
At least that will get you in range of where you want to be; there is a
downloadable/printable map and contest flyer.

Bill Glaze