Another box rule (discussion)

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 10 09:37:55 AKST 2005

While I definitely like the new system of downgrading, I remember well
my first contest season.  All that we had, at that time, was impression
judging.  (~1955)
And, guess what?  It worked remarkably well; I can't recall ever having
misgivings about the placement of at least the first five people; maybe
more.
But yes, now is better, IMHO.

Bill Glaze