Error ??

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 9 10:06:09 AKST 2005

>I also wonder why some chose to add their replies at bottom and majority at
>top of replies.  Is it  a Mac vs. IBM or choice of software issue.. I often
>delete messages that appear to have no reply only to find out later their
>was a reply buried at other end forgetting to check.

Outlook has an option that needs to be set fro your reply to appear at the
top.
I had to make the correction once but for the life of me I can not locate it
now or I'd post the info when I see messages posted incorrectly with the
reply at the bottom. Maybe someone can educate us on the location of the
correction tab.

Eddie