Rules Changes----Advancement

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:31:55 AKST 2005

How about something like these as the only mandatory requirements to move
up:

1. Winning the District Championship twice in the same class on the local
level
2.  Winning 10 local level contests in the same class(takes care of
non-NSRCA members)
3.  Placing in the money twice at the Nationals (usually top 5 to 7)
4.  National Champion of a Class.

These exclude Masters of course since it is a destination class.

The first two might go hand in hand. These are easy to monitor and everyone
knows who you are because it is public knowledge.

The way it seems now is that most people typically move up after either
winning a district championship or doing well at the Nats anyway.

A National  Ranking system would be more difficult to administer.

Just food for thought. There can be many ways to skin a cat.