Measuring Incidence

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Tue Mar 8 12:14:18 AKST 2005

Rick,
I have to admit, that was a moment at your house. Hopefully I will do
another dumb building feat in the not to distant future so I can try and
explain it with a straight face again while everyone around me is beet red,
tears in their eyes and rolling with laughter on the floor. Just imagine
what that scene looked like from my eyes. To this day if anyone mentions
"rudder" Danny Landis breaks out laughing. Sure was fun.
Ed M.