Test do not answer

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 16:47:26 AKST 2005

JR servos kick butt, I've had them on every 2 meter I owned. (And built for
that matter). They are simply the best out there right now, in my opinion.

I used to fly JR radios, but fell in love with the feel of a WC2. It just
connects to the plane better around center. And the expo feels better. And
the only limit to it's funcionality is your imagination. the drawback is
that you have to learn another language to program it.

Personally I can't wait to see a 14MZ. =)

-Mike