How to set up pull-pull cables

Keith Hoard khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 05:47:40 AKST 2005

Keith L. Hoard

Cordova, TN

khoard at midsouth.rr.com

  _____

From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org] On
Behalf Of Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:44 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: How to set up pull-pull cables

Eye Bolts are my preferred method. I stay away from the Dubro threaded
couplers since the sharp edges of the attaching hole have ripped through
steel on one of my models.

I still have a quantity of K-Kord, teflon coated braided kevlar for sale.

MattK

In a message dated 3/4/2005 8:28:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,