How to set up pull-pull cables

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 05:44:33 AKST 2005

Eye Bolts are my preferred method. I stay away from the Dubro threaded
couplers since the sharp edges of the attaching hole have ripped  through steel on
one of my models.

I still have a quantity of K-Kord, teflon coated braided kevlar for  sale.

MattK

In a message dated 3/4/2005 8:28:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,