WARBIRDS OVER LOUISIANA JUNE 24,25,26

dwaynenancy dwaynenancy at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 12:14:33 AKST 2005

Done this morning.  Dwayne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Garhide at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:18 PM
  Subject: WARBIRDS OVER LOUISIANA JUNE 24,25,26

  I would be very grateful if you would pass along our flyer to anyone that you think would be interested.

  WARBIRDS   OVER   LOUISIANA
  .

         JUNE 24-26
  .
                          IN
  .
   SULPHUR LOUISIANA

  WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS DOWN FOR THREE DAYS OF FUN FOOD AND FLYING.   WE'VE GOT EVERY THING FROM ALLIGATOR WRESTLING TO RIVERBOAT GAMBLING.
  .
  500 x 50 ft. of concrete runway
  with 500 ft.Groomed grass runout

  1000 ft. parallel Groomed grass runway

  7200 sq.ft. of metal canopy on concrete slab with

  38  4x8 tables with electric outlets at each one.

  Canopy is used for over night Storage and Charging.

  6- RV.electric outlets with unlimited rv. parking.

  we have golfcarts for ferrying pilots & retreaving planes

  Saturday night Cajun Banquet for pilots & guest
  we will  Barbque all 3 days Plus Real Cajun Food.

  EARLY ARRIVALS ARE WELCOME
  .

  WE  HAVE PILOTS ARRIVING AS EARLY AS MONDAY

                  GIANT SCALE RULES WILL APPLY

  the site is located between houston and new orleans on interstate 10 at exit 20 in sulphur La.
  at exit 20 take hy. 27 south for 5.2 miles turn right or west on hy. 108 west.  go 2.5 miles turn left or south on murl ellender rd.
  for more info  www.larksrc.homestead.com
  .
  LaQuinta Inn 337-527-8303 $39 you must MENTION Warbird FLYIN FOR DISCOUNT. rooms are blocked under flyin name

  Mike Moss
  ph#  337-527-7179
  EMAIL  GARHIDE at AOL.COM