Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 09:31:26 AKST 2005

I forgot a biggie in the **Complaint Du Jur*** list: How about abolishing
Turnaround? This way we can eliminate a stage altogether and worry only  about
centering.

AMA pattern here we come, ready or not. Forget about noise, it wouldn't be
an issue with the present powerplants. Noise footprint is much smaller than it
was back in the days of the Banshee-like piped 60's turning toothpicks, even
if  the stage was a mile wide.

MattK

In a message dated 3/3/2005 10:32:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,