Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Mar 3 06:18:41 AKST 2005

Ken

I am really not that serious....as a matter of fact my wife gets mad at me
because I am NEVER serious. I can blurt with the best of them, but I
really am not all that worked up. I would state that my pattern buds here
in Texas would attest to this, but as soon as I do I know they will lay
out on me.......Just for the joke of it all.

And for those asking..I have not viewed the DVD.....I have this guilt trip
thinking that if I look at it then I do owe the AMA $9...and I really do
not want to take the time and mail it back,...you know rebox it and such.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering