Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 18:46:22 AKST 2005

Paul, don't get the idea I am hostile, I am just picking on the troops with
this one!

I feel guilty of at least helping us down this road of dwindling membership
since I was chair of the rules survey committee when we chose to make the
sequences tougher.

There is no assurance that less demanding sequences at the lower levels will
fix the problem but what can it hurt?

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US