Fuel/Buy Local

Jeff Hughes jeffghughes at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 12:54:12 AKST 2005

The closest hobby shop to me is close to an hours drive. Consequently I end up ordering most everything I get. I tried to support the local hobby shop when they were in business, but they made no effort to stock even the most common building supplies (like monokote). Being able to get the fuel for the season is a big time saver for me. With the amout of fuel I burn, the money saved is not the real issue.