Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Mar 2 10:44:12 AKST 2005

Boy, would I love to see a 75 degree box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Due to my
advancing years my mental velocity has slowed to the point that many
times my ability to recall, in time when practicing,  the next
maneuver occurs with enough delay to place the initiation of the
subsequent maneuver perilously close to the end of the box
jeopardizing the maneuver completion within the allotted space.
However, I realize that if I go to the Nats, I will be held to the
60 degree standard and it would not be wize for me to develop any
bad habits.Therefore I would have to vote against it's
implementation.
G.