Elan trouble

Jerry Wilson JWilsonJr at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 19:59:34 AKDT 2005

Many thanks for all the good advice from the list members.  I'm encouraged
to keep working at it.

I think I'll try to move the throttle servo and receiver to the compartment
behind the firewall.  I'll have to cut a hatch to get access to mount them
there.  Might try to build another rudder and elevators and monocoat them.

Reluctant to dump the bellcrank, but might if above doesn't make enough
difference.

I'm using the Sullivan tail wheel for 5-12 lb. models.  Is there a lighter
alternative?

Thanks again,

Jerry