Survey Thoughts

Larry Diamond lld613 at psci.net
Tue Jun 21 11:17:10 AKDT 2005

I have completed the survey and will be sending it to Frank shortly. A
couple of observations...

1)	Outstanding survey for a group that does not do this for a
living...!!!

2)	Item #15 - A concern while answering the question is, "We will need
some mechanism to count only points for sanctioned contest". Only sanctioned
contests are counted (section 8.2, page 70). There have been contest held
and not sanctioned in the past.

3)	Item # 23 - I feel this should have been a stand alone question due
to discussions about the fuel source Vs weight. I responded to it as though
it's a stand alone question. (Electric Batteries Vs Glo / Gas Fuel)...I
believe this question should be considered on it's own merit in developing
rule change proposals.

Great survey!!!!. Allot of thought went into this and I think it will pay
off very well.

Larry Diamond
AMA 5024
NSRCA 3083