NYC sunglasses

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Tue Jun 21 10:57:22 AKDT 2005

I really only intended the mirror dark gray for use when you absolutely have
to fly facing the sun.  They do nothing to enhance vision, but you can fly
anywhere except directly through the sun without blinking.  Even if you do
manage to put it through the sun it's only a minor discomfort instead of
instant blindness.

Amber/brown is the best all purpose lens for flying.  It keeps colors
reasonably true, enhances contrast and filters blue light which is difficult
for eyes to focus.  Any maker of good sunglasses should offer this lens.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models