Variation on...... cataracts and flying pattern...new question

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 01:57:40 AKDT 2005

Ken.
    Sharing my 5 cents..  The key is you have better vision with the old
prescription at distance. They need to tweak your newer prescription to that
long distance adjustment. I visit and ophthalmologist for my eye exams as I
get a better correction everytime. I do explain the vision I need and expect
at distance and my one eye they have corrected to 20/15 and the other to
20/10. I have had mis ground lenses by some labs which are frustrating to
get corrected but so far I strongly recommend ophthalmologists for checking
and getting best eye checkup.

        Del
  nsrca - 473
kb2joi - general