Off Subject: Ham Radio

Paul Horan paul.horan at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 19:39:08 AKDT 2005

Bill,
    Do you happen to know if there is a no code Tech license that covers 6 meters.  I was asked this recently at the field by a
flyer interested in a ham ticked but who cannot seem to get the hang of Morse.
Dave,
    Sorry to hear that the Advanced ticket is a thing of the past.  I have and Advanced but do not intend to go for extra.
Thanks,
Paul Horan
KC5NF
AMA 57131