Happy Father's Day

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 19:13:34 AKDT 2005

May your god go with your son and all of those with him. My boy just got back from six months on the USS Harry S.Truman in the same location. He got to see the last F-14's fly from that carrier.

When you get past the fear of what they are doing it makes you one heck of a proud father.

Send him DVD's, they love them and they mail well..

Eric.