Off Subject: Ham Radio

Dave Harmon K6XYZ at valornet.com
Sun Jun 19 12:25:49 AKDT 2005

Hi Bill.....yes, I remember our conversation about it.....glad to hear
that you are back with the Tech again.
I still have the Advanced and now that the FCC has eliminated that class
I guess that I'm among the dwindling Advanced crowd. I guess I might as
well study up a bit and get the Extra.
Right now, I am still trying to find a suitable place around here that
is not in a subdivision. I suspect that you and John will understand the
difficulty of this.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586