Manuver number 6 on P07 Schedule

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Jun 19 10:00:34 AKDT 2005

On Jun 19, 2005, at 11:31 AM, Nat Penton wrote:

> Ron, "adding a flight condition for the snap". Is that the same as
> using the rate switch ?

I was actually saying less than I would've if we'd been face-to-face,
to cut down on the narrative.  I actually use dual rate elevator for
the spin.  I use a different flight condition for the snap.  In fact,
when I was flying the Advantage for the past three years, I used two
flight conditions for the two snap roll maneuvers.  The 45 degree down
snap requires a different set of inputs from the Avalanche with a snap
at the top.

Ron Van Putte