Manuver number 6 on P07 Schedule

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 19 09:38:06 AKDT 2005

Some radios offer the ability to use "Conditions" instead of "Rate"
changes. When a Condition is selected for say a "Snap" you can change
multi-surface deflections & Expo settings. Also different throttle
curves & delays.

 I also agree with Johns  approach to snap set-up. I have found also I
decrease Rudder throw & do not throw the nose off line so hard.

 Personally I don't need massive elevator on my new Symphony but do like
to limit the rudder available in "snap Condition"

 The most common example of flight conditions I see in RC is in the
Helicopters. Like: Normal, Idleup1, Idleup2 & Idle Hold.