Manuver number 6 on P07 Schedule

Amram Private amram at leshed.com
Sun Jun 19 01:40:22 AKDT 2005

Hello all
Manuver number 6 on P07 Schedule is at center of box and is say: 45
degree down with 1 1/2  positive snap rolls - exit invertered.
No matter how hard I try I cannot snap/stall my model on 45 degree down
line. The best I get is a fast one and a half roll with nose pitching
As a result of full elevator on entry. Still the model does not really
stall.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Amram Leshed