cataracts and flying pattern

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Jun 17 17:36:36 AKDT 2005

Steve,

We just had a gentleman in our club (Art Bumpus...70's masters flyer)
who had it done 3 weeks ago.  He feels reborn.  He, like Ron, had
basically given up flying other than a big glider he had.  Yesterday he
was doing 4 points with an old Atlas...

Something to investigate though is a new procedure..no, same procedure,
new lens material that is very flexible...it fixes the old age reading
glasses problem as well.  Not sure it's approved yet...

-Mark