Cataracts, Hip Replacement, etc

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Jun 17 14:31:44 AKDT 2005

All this discussion about cataract surgery reminded me of a discussion
I had at the 1995 TOC.  I was sitting on a bench out on the flightline
with Bill Northrop, Dick Penrod and Joe Bridi (for you whippersnappers,
they are old time RCers).  Bill said something like, "You know, twenty
five years ago we'd have been talking about the latest airplane, radio
or engine.  Now all we talk about is our health!"

Just then Doc Edwards walked up and someone said, "How're you doing
Doc?"  He started out talking about all his latest ailments and
couldn't understand why we all broke out laughing.

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.