Impact Wing Tube

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 14 14:17:58 AKDT 2005

Jim,

It is close but not exact. I replaced mine with a PBG composites unit saving
close to 45 grams. It's not a tight fit in the wing sockets but I cured that
with some cyno inside the sockets.

I used the PBG socket in the fuselage which makes things real tight in that
department resulting in a very tight wing to fuse fit.

Peter