Landing Direction; Spins, and Snaps. . .

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 21:07:04 AKDT 2005

Ron,
         The only time you ever touched a nerve was when you were still in
office as my NSRCA vice president and therefore an officer voting on the new
(2005) survey rules proposals, you went ahead and participated in and signed
the individual proposal to change the landing and take-off scoring,
completely behind my back!

All those years of proclaiming that you needed to be my concience and then
you go and neglect to tell me what was going on.

Eric.

> My, my.  Some individuals are getting a bit testy on the subject of
> individual rule change proposals.  I think there was a nerve touched.
>
> An NSRCA member does not give up the right to disagree with the majority.
> Too many wait to see how the majority feels about a subject before doing
> what they think is the right thing to do.
>
> Ron Van Putte

> and follow the instructions.
>
> List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the
> list.