[SPAM] Re: New Sequences

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon Jun 13 15:07:33 AKDT 2005

I think your right Terry.  I was looking at the proposed Masters class it has a lot of inverted flying.   Going from very little or none to a LOT could produce some anxiety.   I think the current Adv class is a good transition from Intermediate except there is no snap in Intermediate(not to open a sore wound).  If you can transition and flow the 45 snap into the top hat and be at the right spot for the tri-angle loop I think it has good developmental skills for masters.  Its uses nearly all the input skills to fly correctly especially with some wind.

Wayne Galligan
ADV D6