Spyware, firewall software

Rick Kent knowhow3 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 13 07:41:48 AKDT 2005

I do IT work for a living, so I get to test many antivirus apps. I have used
PCCillin on my home machines since the mid-90's, and we use Trend Micro
products exclusively here at work, after having tried them all. Been using
them for several years now.

IMHO, the Symantec A/V product IS a virus.

YMMV, of course.

Rick