[SPAM] Re: New Sequences

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Sun Jun 12 14:29:36 AKDT 2005

Jerry,

Unfortunately this year I'm not going to NATS, I want to take the family
(wife and 4 kids) west for a vacation so I'm sacrificing NATS to do so. But
next year I plan to be at NATS at which time you can kick my butt (flying
that is) and we can yack it up over a few beers! :-)

It's fun talking about this stuff. Glad to see your taking my comments as
simple point-counter-point conversation and not in a negative way.
Sometimes it's hard to tell what someone's attitude is via email.
Conversation over beers is much better!

Keith