Landing Direction

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Jun 10 18:48:00 AKDT 2005

On Jun 11, 2005, at 8:20 PM, Lamar Blair wrote:

> You did not answer the question you only made a reply to one
> sentence are not going to wait on input from the rest of the AMA
> membership that is not on this list?

"The question"?  What was the question?  If it was whether I was going
to wait until every AMA member had a chance to provide input, the
answer is No.  Every AMA member has the right to submit rule change
proposals.  Every AMA member has the right to submit a cross proposal
to a rule change proposal.  Do I need to conduct a survey to find out
what percentage of responders agrees with a draft proposal?  No.  A
proposal goes to the Contest Board and is evaluated on its merits.  If
the Contest Board agrees that a proposal is valid, they pass it; it
not, it fails.

Ron Van Putte