Rule change proposal

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 07:43:12 AKDT 2005

Yup, which is why I decided I will never again borrow someone else's plane,
no matter what, and that's that. It's a nice gesture, but really not worth
it. That's not to say I wouldn't still loan mine, and have numerous times
even when it was brand new and/or my only bird, but I guess I'm just
different. Or stupid.

-Mike