[SPAM] Re: New Sequences

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 10:06:38 AKDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 10:42 AM, Ed Hartley wrote:

> Well said Verne! Since I reached the ripe young age of seventy-three
> and for flying purposes became a one eyed pilot, I can appreciate the
> class thing. I am still trying to fly Masters but it really is an
> uphill battle. Not like it was even ten years ago!

Don't let Ed Hartley tell you he's an old guy.  He just looks old.
Anyone with the enthusiasm and drive that Ed has can't be all that old.
  He's still a pretty good pilot, too.  When the dust cleared at the
Knoxville contest, he'd beaten at least three other pilots, me
included.  I think this "one-eyed pilot" story is just a plea for
better scores.

Ron Van Putte