SS Main bearing for OS 1.40 RX

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 06:46:48 AKDT 2005

Usually SS does not get attracted my magnets.  There is one type of SS that is attracted by magnets but I don't think is use in this application since is very expensive.  I have one at home.  I will check tonight and let you know.

Vince

 Thats the one you want for the RX Ed. Can't tell you for sure if it's stainless but I'm on my second year with mine who knows how many flights.at least a couple of hundred including a long winter.
 Steve Maxwell