Proposed maneuver Schedules

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Jun 8 20:52:21 AKDT 2005

Marguerite,
 Thanks - actually I had fun working on the sequences. Not as much fun as
flying, but it was an enjoyable experience none the less. The Focus is ready
to go (I had a spare header AT HOME!). With any luck I can get some test
flights in on Saturday before the contest this Sunday. Too bad you can't
make it. The Bravo has been laid to rest. Sigh. I'll never make that stupid
mistake again. See you at Pocono.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com