Proposed maneuver Schedules

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 20:10:16 AKDT 2005

Congratulations to the committee working on the proposed schedules.
Exceptional schedules in all classes.  Challenging and with variety of maneuvers.
Well, Done!
 A thank you to all of  the committee members  I am sure this was not an easy
task~
See you on the flying fields.
Marguerite Gargiulo
NSRCA Intermediate pilot

In a message dated 6/7/2005 11:14:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,