Items for sale

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 17:34:10 AKDT 2005

Everything sold pending payment.

Thanks guys, you rock.

-Mike
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Hester
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 8:48 PM
  Subject: Items for sale

  Clearing out my shop and letting go of some stuff I don't need pretty cheap. Here's the list. Prices include priority shipping in the lower 48.

  1- OS 140RX used, freshly rebuilt with sealed rear bearing $230

  1- Hyde OS140 ARA mount, light with aluminum beams, requires nose ring. used excellent condition. $90

  Will take $300 for engine and mount together.

  2- JR DS3421SA servos. Used slightly but still very tight and well centering, perform like day 1. $100 for both.

  1- new JR DS3421 metal gear servo, never used. $70

  1- JR DS8411 metal gear servo new $70

  Or will take $200 for all 4 servos.

  If interested, email me off list at kerlock at comcast.net

  Thanks,