Flying the new sequences

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 16:00:50 AKDT 2005

Verne:
It has actually been a pleasure putting these together.  To the credit of
those on the committee, all worked together for NSRCA.  We hope that
everyone looks at ALL schedules, and considers the educational levels of
achievement we wanted to address.  All of these were born of a criteria that
required each level to contain specific elements of maneuvers that would
lead to the next level of maneuvers.  It is our sincere hope that all of
this will now make more sense to pilots emerging through the classes.
Thanks
Bill