Webra Bearings [PMX:]

Pascale, Mike VPASCAL at citgo.com
Wed Jun 8 14:12:00 AKDT 2005

If you leave the shields in this cause drag remove one side of the front
bearing the shielded side should face out the exposed will be facing
inboard. On the one in back remove both of them as this bearing should
only see clean fuel and lube oil. The fuel and oil that is trapped
behind the shield will cause corrosion than with bearing open on inboard
bearing. .