NAT's cut-off date is July 10th 2005

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Wed Jun 8 13:07:42 AKDT 2005

Eric,
I haven't looked at the refund policy--but you might be more inclined to
register early if you were only going to be out a small amount if you
couldn't make it.  A point could be made that everyone running the contest
should be as accommodating as possible to get folks to come TO the contest.
The 6-1 date is bogus and ought to be more like 7-1 with a 50% charge and
double if a guy(OLD SHOE-HORN) shows up on registration day.  Yes, it would
be more of a hassle--but would it really be THAT much more?!   I sure don't
know--haven't been there for way too long...  Might gain more competitors.

Richard