NAT's cut-off date is July 10th 2005

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 19:44:56 AKDT 2005

You're welcome Jim,
                                   I was concerned that there would be
confusion based on the wording of Ron's previous answer.

So far the entries are coming in thick and fast. An interesting point that
is we usually get around 70 entrants in by about now which then build up to
about 100 plus. I have never quite understood why approx folks wait to pay
the extra? There must be a lot of last minute decision makers out there???

Another interesting observation is that this year we have about 30 "new" or
"not in the last few years" entrants. There is nothing like your first Nat's
experience, especially if you finish up in the Texas Roadhouse with the
Chicago bunch on Karaoke night!

Regards,

Eric.