new patterns

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:15:54 AKDT 2005

John:
The big advantage of using Aresti is that it leaves nothing to doubt about
what is supposed to be flown (asuming you draw it right).  If you know how
to read it, there is nothing left to discuss about what you are expected to
do to fly each figure.  I'm probably the last guy to want to adopt something
just for the sake of doing something new, or because it's foreign.

BTW,  several of my friends from my IMAC days expressed a first time
interest in Pattern after I talked their ears off about it.  They WANT
Aresti's.  That's the language that they are used to seeing.

Regards
Ed

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.