Laser Alignment

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Jul 30 19:43:28 AKDT 2005

Bob,
 My father did some work for the military a while ago. Something to do with
focusing light over a very long distance / small aperture.  It must have
worked because our tanks and planes don't shoot each other anymore (not that
we know of). I'll ask him to take a look at my laser incidence meter and see
what he thinks. Stay tuned.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com