Principles - New Patterns

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 09:45:16 AKDT 2005

Dean

I recently had some really ticked off scale fliers when I zeroed their
figure 8's for finishing going the wrong direction! Hard to do if one can't
turn both ways.

Hmm - the rolling loops in F3A are rollers in the vertical plane (at least
they're supposed to be). The proposed changes to the '08 F3A rules includes
a provision for rollers to exceed the 200 meter limit, out to "about 350
meters". Seems inconsistent with the smaller footprint notion.

Earl

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.