cataract update

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 09:48:19 AKDT 2005

I am listening closely. Since you started the thread I have been to the eye
doctor and discovered that my multi images are real but not serious. My left
eye is the better one but has a vertical cataract right in the center. That
results in a diffraction situation that provides two images. The right eye
has astigmatism that is only partially corrected at 70 degrees. That results
in a pretty good image plus an offset blurry image. Most of the time my
brain does a reasonable job of using the info but sometimes it is better for
me to sit out a flight.
My cataract is a long way from the criteria that says a fix is in order.

Keep up the reports!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US