Nats Judging Rebate-keep their best SCORE!

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Jul 27 15:29:50 AKDT 2005

This IS published in advance, and all pilots know it, so there is no
problem, at least there was not in the 7 years I was involved. We
certainly do not need more rules!!!! Especially a national rule that
pertains to just one, 4 day event a year!

While on the subject of rules changes. A while ago I commented on the
"dumbing down" of the Advance pattern, and had just one or two comments.
How many of you Advance fliers think that it is prudent to go from 4
inverted maneuvers to NONE. How is that possibly going to prepare you for
the difficulty of Masters??? Have any of you even looked at the proposal?
How many of you have flown the 2 proposed schedules?

 Sure would like to hear some comments from other Advance and Masters
pilots, pro or con!!

Terry T.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:05:57 -0500 "Bob Pastorello" <rcaerobob at cox.net>