Coke Bottle Fuel Tank -- WAY OFF TOPIC :-)

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 26 19:10:50 AKDT 2005

Baking soda is worse then cola, straight water is the ticket for cleaning battery post and the top of the battery. Baking soda works great for nutralizing any acid in the tray or if you have one explode you want to wash all radiator and condensor cores as well as the entire engine bay area as soon as possible. I can't tell ya how many radiators, ac condensors, fluid and ac lines and such I have had to replace due to battery acid. Just keep it away from the top of the battery as it will get in where the post exits the battery through the plastic case, same place the acid gets out and attacks the terminals and cable ends.