Does Pattern competition cost too much?

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 06:55:05 AKDT 2005

I agree.  I also liked to attend the Kansas City IMAC contest but it was cancelled.  It is clear to me that you need to get 40% to be competitive in IMAC.  I flew a Dave Patrick's Edge 540.  I would like to fly the Advance routine in a contest but I will need a bigger plane to be competitive.  In any event, there are not more IMAC contest close to Kansas City.  The 40% scale planes start to get very close to pattern planes but they are far more expensive and more important, the big 40% won't fit in my workshop so I will need to buy a new house.

Vicente