[SPAM] Re: Coke Bottle Fuel Tank -- WAY OFF TOPIC :-)

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 15:46:23 AKDT 2005

I was very impressed when I met her.  And honored to be included in a few of her mentoring sessions.  When I met her she was the first female Navy one-star or Commodore.  The Navy had just started using that as a peace-time rank.  As far as I am concerned, they sure picked the right person to be he first female navy officer of start rank.

I hope that as I get older I can be as successful as she was in passing wisdom on to the younger generation in my chosen areas of expertise.

Randy

Randy:
She finalized her career as being the first female Admiral the Navy had.  Quite a person!  Bill Glaze

randy10926 at comcast.net wrote:

I actual meet the fine lady that documented the first 'bug' .  It was a moth in a relay and the removal was noted in the operator log.  In later life she has a navy commodore who traveled around passing lessons learned to younger generation of DoD computer scientists.  She was one of the 'greatest generation' that is quickly passing on.

Randy